Explore Northern Wisconsin Waterfalls
The spring thaw (March/April) is a great time to explore the Area’s waterfalls. There are 7 waterfalls within 40 miles of Delta Lodge that surge with water and magical ice formations during the spring thaw!
Both the beautiful waterfalls at Copper Falls State Park and Amnicon Falls State Park are only a short drive from Delta Lodge making our resort a great location for exploring Northern Wisconsin’s waterfalls during the spring thaw.
Lake Superior Ice Caves
The Lake Superior Ice Caves, part of the Apostle Islands National Lakeshore, are a popular winter time draw for our guests. Contact us and we’ll share our suggestions for visiting this beautiful formations on the south shore of Lake Superior.
From the American Birkebeiner to dog sledding to Copper Falls State Park, there is plenty to do during the Quiet Season!
Get Out and About When You Stay With Us!
- Delta Diner
- Brick House Cafe & Catering
- The River’s Eatery
- Coco Bakery
- Black Cat Coffeehouse
- South Shore Brewery & Deep Water Grille
Small Town Festivals
- World’s Longest Weenie Roast
- John Beargrease Sled Dog Marathon
- Chequamegon Bay Birding & Nature Festival
Birding Vacation & Birdwatching Hotspots
Calendar of Events
- White Winter Winery
- Karlyn’s Gallery
- Eckels Pottery
- Whispering Pines Gift & Gallery
- Benoit Cheese Shop
- Nordic Sleigh Antiques
- Cable Natural History Museum
- Drummond Historical Museum
- Freshwater Fishing Hall of Fame & Museum
- Great Lakes Visitor Center
Activities (if you insist)
- Wolfsong Mushing
- XC Skiing & Snowshoeing
- Downhill Skiing Mt. Ashwabay
- Ice Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Lost Creek Adventures’ Apostle Islands Paddling Workshops & Events